Built to save you time at every opportunity:
A few of our favorite time-saving features.
Sidebar access to get you on your way ASAP
Automatically pull times from pages and emails & convert them to your time zone
Let Smarty pick the best time for you
Store important links, access them in seconds
Shortcut your way through scheduling
How to Schedule Meetings with Smarty?
Download the Chrome Extension
Set up your Settings
Start Saving Time
You set the rules,
They pick the meeting time
Customize your schedule
Create multiple event types for others to schedule meetings with you and control:
- Days and times you’re available to meet
- Add your preferred conferencing platform or meeting location
- How far ahead guests can schedule meetings
- You preferred meeting duration
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I need to use the Smarty scheduling app?
To use our free online scheduling tool you need to be a user of:
- Chrome (to use search)
- GSuite (to use everything else)
If you want to use Smarty with a different email client or if you want to use Smarty in another browser, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How much does Smarty cost?
Smarty is a free Chrome scheduling and productivity extension 🙂
3. Who can use Smarty?
Smarty is for anyone who wants to make every minute count. Schedule meetings easier, reply faster, and ensure nothing falls through the cracks with your own AI personal assistant.
4. Which email clients does Smarty work with?
Our free scheduling software currently works in Gmail. Support for Microsoft Office365 (Online), Superhuman, Outlook Desktop and other platforms will be available in the near future. Let us know at email@example.com if you want to use Smarty scheduling with a different email client today.
5. What browser do I need?
Smarty is optimized for Chrome. Support for all chromium browsers (including Brave, Opera and Microsoft Edge) and other browsers is coming soon. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to use Smarty with a different browser today.
6. Do other people need Smarty for me to use it?
You can use Smarty with anyone. Smarty will soon be able to make better predictions and check for mutual availability before you schedule a meeting, if the other person has Smarty as well. Let us know at email@example.com if you want to use Smarty with your teammates and other Smarty users today.
7. Does Smarty have team features for scheduling and managing meetings? Will it check mutual availability, share notes or snippets, etc?
Coming soon! Please let us know how much you want it either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in a comment below.
8. What data does Smarty collect?
Data security is a core tenet of Smarty’s design. Smarty only collects basic identification information and only stores the meeting links, text snippets or notes you created on Smarty in our database.
- We are not in the business of aggregating or selling data.
- We use industry-standard OAuth 2 protocol for authentication.
- We do NOT ever view or keep a copy of your documents on our servers. Documents or files never pass through Smarty servers.
- Smarty fetches any app information or documents directly from the Chrome API and serves the results to you locally. We never see the contents of any documents you search and find through Smarty.
We spend a lot of time making sure your data is safe, secure and private. We also make sure to collect as little information as possible in order to provide you maximal productivity benefits!
9. Does my usage data go to third parties?
We use a small handful of industry standard analytics services – Mixpanel, Fullstory – to ensure that Smarty is operating as expected. Primarily, we send data about any bugs, crashes, or error logs that may have happened in Smarty.
10. Who can I contact about security at Smarty?
Please contact Denzil Eden at email@example.com.
11. How do I uninstall Smarty?
You can remove our Chrome meeting scheduling extension by visiting chrome://extensions/ in Chrome, finding the Smarty extension and hitting ‘remove’.
If you would like us to delete your account entirely from our system, email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email your account is registered under. We will process it within 48 hours.
12. Did we miss something? Have a feature you want?
Let us know at email@example.com or leave a comment below.